Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Organizing is Fun!

This picture is of my niece Kimberly (bottom, left) with her high school cheerleading squad. They are here to help me say why organizing is so much fun!

“Give me an F!”
“F!”
“Give me a U!”
“U!”
“Give me an N!”
“N!”
“What does it spell?”
“FUN!”

That's right! Organizing is FUN!! Here are just a few of the ways that organizing brings fun and joy into life...

Why is organizing so much fun?
1. Its a great excuse to pump up the volume and listen my favorite music!
2. It gives me a chance to wear my favorite, most comfy jeans and tee-shirts.
3. I can pull my hair up into an easy ponytail.
4. The best snacks can be enjoyed while organizing. (My personal favorite is kettle corn.) Yum!
5. I can invite over a few good friends for a fun and productive organizing party. (I provide the pizza, they provide the organizing help.)

Now do you see why organizing is fun?
But wait! There’s even more fun to be had!
6. I save money because I don’t have to purchase new items just because I can’t find them.

7. I save time because I know where my things are, and I can find them right away.
8. I'm peaceful, calm and my day flows more smoothly.
9. I have more energy for myself and my family.
10. My home is my haven.

These are just a few of the reasons why I think organizing is so much fun! Do you think organizing is fun, too?

Happy organizing, saving, & having fun!!!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment