Monday, April 26, 2010

Eye Candy Monday

Today I want to bring you some fun organizing pictures to brighten your day! These photos are from Do You Mind if I Knit, my new favorite blog in the whole wide world. If you've got time, do stop by to see Vanessa Cabban's charming and fun blog. I just LOVE how colorful her photos are. Enjoy!

Button, button, who's got the button?

I like buttons. Can you tell? ; )

This wire basket is so pretty! Vanessa made this adorable tag.

It reads, "A basket to fill with lovely bits 'n' bobs. I painted it for you myself."

Luggage tags that are simply enchanting. Who wouldn't want these adorning their luggage?

These little gift tags are so much fun!

Here they are on Vanessa's presents.

Such a cheerful shade of yellow! The pink polka-dots are a pretty touch, too.

Hello, little flower! : )

The cutest little bag of yarn.

A gigantic vase of yarn!

What a sweet little puppy. She looks comfy on her pillow. : )

Crochet circles inside a basket. And pretty yellow daffodils, too.

Lots and lots and lots of crochet circles. I wonder what Vanessa is going to be making?

This lovely scarf! I'll bet it keeps her toasty and warm.

Flowers and knitting...simple and elegant.

A pretty tray filled with flowers to be planted.

I can imagine Vanessa enjoys these roses while she paints the illustrations for her latest children's book.

Isn't it sweet how she keeps her paint brushes inside this tiny, white porcelain vase?

Yellow daffodils and pink gingham...a very pretty combination.

Wouldn't you just love to sit down here and read this book and sip cappuccino?

I hope that all these photos by Vanessa Cabban have brightened your day and made it more beautiful! Have a lovely Monday!

Cathy

4 comments: